Sep 26, 2012

I'm Glad It's Autumn

I expected this month to be demanding, but in the end it turned out to be a challenge beyond my expectations.

Therefore I deeply thank you, my readers, for staying faithful and for the warm and caring emails I received asking about my absence. I cannot tell you how much this means to me.

I managed to follow the blogs I love quite regularly as they were my daily dose of your company and optimism, but couldn't produce a single post of my own. Therefore I apologize to those readers that I maybe neglected by overlooking and not responding in the comments...

I think I'm fit enough to restart now, and because it's been a month, let's start with something simple! :)

WHY AM I GLAD IT'S AUTUMN?


1. Because it means thick body lotion in the first cold mornings.



2. Because it calls for us to return to our homes and make them cosy.  
Whenever I need a boost for my housework, this tea does the trick. Not a coincidence, since it's a blend for the Earth component according to the Chinese philosophy, and the rich scent of roses is just incredible!




3. Because it's time for demure colours.



 4. Because the change of weather means new wardrobe...



 5. ... and finally more no-kidding-heavy-duty handbags!  



6. Because staying at home more means more cooking - and cute kitchen accessories.


7. It is time to put things in order - Doris, thank you so much for the idea! :)


8. In autumn good old vintage pieces of jewelery get their come-back.



9. And long afternoons indoors mean more reading.



10. And most of all - organizing yourself becomes imperative again. 
Yay - you Filofax lovers know what I'm talking about! :)



11. And a new bonus for the season? :)
Some great guest posts  from my favourite bloggers in the coming weeks!!! Gosh, this is such a treat! :) 
So, because I know you like LimeTree, Helen, Angela (to name just the first few!) - stay tuned!

Philofaxy

Mmm, I'm so glad I'm back... 
...and am hoping for your company - let's make one awesome autumn! :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm glad to have inspired your storage solution! Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doris! You have inspired so many solutions, but I just haven't been a good girl with posting lately - yet! :) Big hug! :)

    ReplyDelete